VOLUNTEER WITH THE NEW YORK CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL TO PRESENT ANOTHER AMAZING BEER FESTIVAL!
- 75 Breweries
- 150 Craft Beers
- Informative Seminars
- Food and 150 different beers!
- and now hard spirits too!
THREE SESSION TO CHOOSE FROM:
Friday March 3rd at 7pm (arrive at 6:15)
Saturday March 4th at 1pm (arrive at 12:15)
Saturday March 4th at 6pm (arrive at 5:15)
Friday volunteers will receive FREE VIP admission to either session on Saturday
Saturday 1pm volunteers will receive FREE VIP admission to either the 6pm session on Saturday
Saturday 6pm volunteers will receive FREE VIP admission to our March Beer Fest AND a free dinner meal voucher and a free festival T-shirt!
Wear comfortable shoes!
Who wouldn’t want to be there? Plus you get to be part of the action! If you’ve never helped at a a beer festival, trust us it’s a total blast.
- Space is limited, so RSVP now if you’d like to join us.
- Note: All volunteers need to be at least 21 years old.
- Tasks will include ticket taking, coat check, and helping the breweries serve the beer.
- Please arrive on time.
- We will email you with the volunteer meeting point closer to the event.